Here’s a short, 5 questions, 2009 Python meme. Copy-paste the questions, and blog your answers !
1. What’s the coolest Python application, framework or library you have discovered in 2009 ?
SQLAlchemy, not only does it fully (properly) abstract the SQL database for you, but provides a full Object Relational Mapping. What's more, it's Python 3 ready.
2. What new programming technique did you learn in 2009 ?
3. What’s the name of the open source project you contributed the most in 2009 ? What did you do ?
Concordance XMPP, an XMPP service framework for Python I started January 1st 2009.
4. What was the Python blog or website you read the most in 2009 ?
5. What are the three top things you want to learn in 2010 ?